Friday, August 3, 2007

Chitty-chitty Bang-bang

I just had to trim my bangs because they were waaaaay down in my eyes. Nothing remarkable, you might say, if it were not for just one little thing:

I got a haircut just last week.

I went to the MasterCuts at the mall, sat in a chair, watched the nice lady cut my hair all over, paid, walked out and came home.

And didn't notice for another week that my bangs were still in my eyes.

How? How does an otherwise sane woman not notice that the very thing that sent her to the hair lady in the first place is still there?

I don't even have the excuse of screaming toddlers or hungry babies, for cryin' out loud!

I used to have a mind like a steel trap. I think somebody turned it around and trapped it and done took off with it. Bring it back, please!

No comments: